We love hearing from our customers. This latest release includes features requested by our beloved users. Our developers have been hard at work in improving both our add-on and web app. Today we’ve launched Version 110 of the Add-On and 2.3.7 for the Web App! Here are the exciting new features:
Create Calendar Event from Request Details
Workflow creators can now activate this feature on the Advanced tab of the Form Workflow Plus add-on. The final notification email would include a link so requesters can create a calendar event based from their submitted Google Form details. This comes in handy for leave request workflows, facility reservation approvals, and pretty much any validation process with a time element.
Draggable Button for Reordering Approval Steps
Gone are the days when workflow creators need to go through the manual and tedious process of reordering approval steps. Approval steps now include a draggable button for easy reordering of steps and their corresponding conditions.
Note: This feature is disabled when there are ongoing requests.
Specify Column Header for Final Notification
Prior to this update, the final email notification can only be CC’d to a static group of email address/es. By adding the ability to specify a column header, the Google Form can now be designed so requesters can specify the email address/es they wish CC’d on the final notification email.
- All notification emails now follow the language set by the workflow creator
- Form names are properly displayed after sorting by name in the Requests->Forms view
- Workflow Creators can now delete workflows they have created. This was previously allowed only for users with Admin and Owner roles
- “End process at this approval step” checkbox is now static. Text for this box used to toggle to “Continue process at this step” which proved confusing
- Translate term “A requester” to selected language for email header